LFC Talk


Hicks: “It’s not over” by lfctalk
October 15, 2010, 22:39
Filed under: News

Click here to discuss this in our forum

Tom Hicks has spoken out against NESV and the club after the takeover was completed today.

He told Sky Sports News: “I’m shocked, devastated, frustrated … It’s hurt my family tremendously. This very valuable asset has been swindled away from me in an epic swindle. I’m very angry about it.”

Hicks also claimed that he and George Gillett were in the position of being able to pay back the outstanding £237m to RBS today – but he insisted a “conspiracy” meant that they could not make the payment.

He hit out at Liverpool chairman Martin Broughton, a Chelsea supporter, and his role in the sale of the club: “Martin Broughton wanted a good PR event in his life because he’s a Chelsea fan, he’s not even a Liverpool fan. He wanted to be seen as the guy who got rid of the Americans,” he said.

Hicks claimed his efforts to attract wealthier owners than NESV had been hampered by the board and “militant internet terrorism campaigns” by supporters.

Reds cannot now believe that they have seen the end of this man – he said in the interview that “it is not over.”

Advertisements

1 Comment so far
Leave a comment

you dumbass you hired Broughton you idiot.Do us all a favour and drop dead.

Comment by Ace




Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s



%d bloggers like this: